- Dues help the chapter sponsor events such as game watch parties, social functions, scholarship fundraisers, and community services initiatives. Dues also help offset the costs of operating the local chapter, including recruiting new members, mailings, tax filing, web hosting, and other essential administration.
- Central Virginia Chapter dues are only $25 for individual membership and $15 for up to four additional memberships on a yearly basis. The chapter’s fiscal year is July 1 – June 30.
- The chapter is run entirely by volunteers, like you. No member receives any payment for work on behalf of the Central Virginia Chapter.
Join or Renew– Three easy ways!
- In-Person – At any event the chapter hosts, approach a board member to fill out the form and make a payment.
- Web Form – Fill out, save, and send a Membership Form via email to email@example.com. Then, select a membership type to pay via PayPal (below).
- Postal Mail – Fill out a Membership Form_June 2017 and mail with your payment to CVCWVUAA, PO Box 35227, North Chesterfield, VA 23235. Remember to include any donation you indicated for the Blake E. Fought Memorial Scholarship Fund/3S844 .
In addition to joining your local Central Virginia Chapter, we encourage WVU alumni to join the national WVU Alumni Association by visiting http://alumni.wvu.edu/.