WVU vs VT Bus Trip
Long-time rivals, West Virginia and Virginia Tech, will battle for the Black Diamond Trophy for the first time in 12 years on Sunday, September 3, at FedExField in Landover, Maryland at 7:30 p.m. The game will be televised on ABC.
CVCWVUAA has arranged for a bus to take members, fans, family and friends to the game for $45 per person.The bus will depart from the commuter lot off Gaskins Rd/I-64 interchange (behind O’Charley’s Restaurant) at 12:30pm. Coolers and food are permited on the bus.
Tickets may be purchased through PayPal using the links below or mail payment to CVCWVUAA, PO Box 35227, North Chesterfield, VA 23235.
If you are looking for tailgate options once you arrive at FedEx Field, the National Capital Area Chapter plans to host a tailgate with the WVU Alumni Association for the VT game. The tailgate location is conveniently located next to the stadium, in walking distance. Details are available at http://www.wvualumni.org/events/tailgate/. (NOTE: This option is not included in the Central Virginia chapter’s tickets and must be purchased separately.)
Get WVU-Virginia Tech Game Information here.
By Washington Redskins for WVUsports.com – August 30, 2017
* Parking Lots: 3:30PM
* Gates: 5:30PM
* Kickoff: 7:30PM
* Last Metro Departure: 10:31PM
Please note final train departures from Morgan Blvd:
* Wiehle/Reston: 10:24PM
* Franconia Springfield: 10:31PM
If you have not done so already, purchase advance parking for $45* at www.TicketMaster.com/FedExFieldParking, as
cash parking on day-of-event will increase. *Additional fees may apply.
- Bus/RV Parking: There are two (2) Bus/RV parking lots. The BUS/RV Lot and the REDZONE – BUS/RV Lot. Please be sure to follow the directions to access each lot. Plan to arrive early. Try to arrive at the Stadium at least two hours before the start of the event. This will help your entry into the Stadium.
- Metro: Last Blue Line train departs Morgan Blvd for Franconia-Springfield at 10:31 PM. Last Silver Line train departs Morgan Blvd for Wiehle-Reston East at 10:24PM.
- Uber: FedExField’s Uber Lot, located off Redskins Road, will be open and run for pre & post event ride fares.
WILL CALL & TICKET INFORMATION
Player/Team Guest Will Call is located at the Bank of America Gate E Ticket Office. Player/Team Guest Will Call will open at 5:30PM. Please note, guests must enter the stadium immediately following ticket pick up. Valid Photo ID is required.
- Ticket Sales: Ticketmaster Will Call and Venue Will Call are located at the NRG Gate A Ticket Office. Valid Photo ID is required. For assistance with ticket reprint or gate entry, please visit the Ticket Resolution windows located at the NRG Gate A Ticket Office.
- ADA Seating: Upon gate entry, Guests requiring ADA assistance should report to any Guest Services booth. ADA seating is limited and distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
For more information, please contact the FedExField Box Office at 301.276.6050.
- Stadium Guide: www.redskins.com/fedexfield/stadium-guide.html
- Website: www.redskins.com/fedexfield
- Twitter: @FedExField
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fedexfield
- WiFi: Connect to the Free WiFi network: FedExField – No password required
- Guest Text Messaging Service: Text “SKINS” to 69050 on event day for assistance
- Game Day Hotline: 301-276-6100
* BAGS, including: backpacks, gym bags, duffel bags, packages, briefcases, purses, fanny packs, etc.
* FOOD AND BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND
* SEAT CUSHIONS, with zippers or pockets
* UMBRELLAS (plastic ponchos are available for sale at select merchandise areas)
* BOTTLES, jugs, thermoses, cans, coolers, or any other container
* ANIMALS (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests)
* WHISTLES, horns and other noise makers
* WEAPONS, firearms
* ILLEGAL DRUGS
* FOLDING CHAIRS and strollers
* SELFIE STICKS and tripods / camera stands
Failure to adhere to these policies will result in denied entry into the stadium. We appreciate your cooperation with game day security requirements.
REDSKINS BAG POLICY
* NFL BAG POLICY WILL BE OBSERVED FOR THIS EVENT
* Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
* One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
SMALL CLUTCH BAGS, WITH OR WITHOUT A STRAP, ARE PREMISSABLE AS LONG AS THEY ARE APPROXIMATELY 4.5″ X 6.5″.
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
It’s everyone’s responsibility to ensure every FedExField experience is great for every fan. We’re looking for you to pledge your
support to ensure this is a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Respect all fans by following these simple rules:
* Foul or offensive language is discourage
* No fighting or engaging in unruly behavior
* Don’t throw anything
* If you drink, drink responsibly
* Always follow instructions from stadium staff
Our stadium staff is here to help. We will promptly intervene when someone isn’t being respectful. Irresponsible fans violating these rules or possessing prohibited items will be ejected and denied entry into the stadium for future games and events. See someone or something that is disrespectful? Say something! Text “SKINS” to 69050 for assistance or call our game day hotline at 301-276-6100. Be responsible and respect everyone’s right to enjoy the game!